Recently I’ve bought RoadSync for my Nokia E71 “shovel”.
After a few bumps due to a broken memory card, I have purchased a KingMax/8GB microSDHC and reinstalled the application.
Having the excellent Email/PIM Push Addon installed on my AXIGEN server, my emails are getting almost instantly into my E71.
RoadSync’s synchronization works great (althought I have tried a lot, I could not get the free M4E Nokia application to work).
- it works!
- ease of installation: just a few phone keys tapping and ready
- you can watch the log-file in real time, for error and debugging
- two levels of logging (less details if all works ok)
- you can get just a small amount of the message, starting from just the headers and finishing with the whole message;
- you can switch the carrier on-the-go, without entering in the ugly setup screens;
- I could not select more folders from my mailbox (default is Inbox, with extra option for Spam folder)
- I do not like the yellow Roadsync wallpaper